Baby Shower Party Decorations - Most Important is Making a Baby Wreath!
Baby shower party is very important for every pregnant woman, since she may be really freaked out and scared because of forthcoming labor, especially if she’s pregnant for the first time. Now she needs to feel support of her family and friends more than ever, she must feel care, attention and love. Baby Shower party is one more cause to bring together all your girl friends, share your feelings, plans and hopes with them, that’s why you have to create friendly and warm atmosphere. Nice decorations will help you to achieve this and remind everyone about the theme of the party.
So, probably you want your party to be fun and interesting for everyone, you want people to be amazed with your decoration ideas and definitely you want the decorations to be inexpensive. First of all you have to think about decorations that would emphasize your party theme and distinguish it from all the other parties’ decoration ideas.
1. Consider hanging clothes on a line with little baby clothes and different tiny baby stuffs somewhere above the fireplace or in any other appropriate place of the room.
2. If you have already bought some toys for your future baby you can spread them all over the room and cover armchairs and a couch with baby blankets.
3. A huge poster with the words “Baby Shower” or ”Welcome to a baby shower party” will lift everyone’s mood and give a feeling of a real party.
4. Think of a few garlands of bright colors across the room; use vivid balloons as much as possible.
5. Put some photos of you being pregnant and your husband, while you’ll be making the last preparations your guests will be able to engage themselves in looking at these photos.
6. Some cute fresh flowers in colorful baby vases, put all over the room, will fill it with a pleasant light aroma.
One of the most important parts of decoration is making a baby wreath. All you need is to buy a simple one in the store and attach different baby things to it. These can be small toys, socks, and binkies, anything that is related to babies.