Wise Tips to Maintain Your Kitchen Always Clean!
Do you find your kitchen clean? Do you know the most home kitchens are not kept in such order as restaurant kitchens? If you don’t maintain you kitchen clean, it can cause health problems. That is why cleanliness is so important. Here we propose you advices to maintain your kitchen clean.
1. Get rid of appliances you don’t use and keep work-top clean. Place appliances in their own places.
2. Clean up after cooking and wipe down work-top after use.
3. Use sprays if messes are easy, but in case of stove it is better to use intensive degreasers.
4. Sweep after eating and cooking.
5. Don’t put off washing-up. Each day should be finished with a clean kitchen sink.
6. Pots, pans and other kitchen utensils should be rinsed and cleaned right after use. Otherwise food will harden and it will be difficult to remove it.
7. The places accumulating clutter should be cleaned every day.
8. After cleaning any surface with a sponge, rub it dry with a paper towel. It prevents spread of microbes.
9. If you want to remove burned food quickly, take half a glass of water, add dish soap and boil in the pan. Then let it cool.
10. If you have to clean a microwave oven, take a safe bowl, pour 2 glasses of water and add 2 tablespoons of lemon juice. Put it into the microwave and after 3 minutes remove. Dry the surface with a paper towel.
11. Coffer maker is cleaned perfectly with white vinegar. Add it to water and boil. Then rinse it with fresh water.
12. Cabinets, walls and ceilings should be cleaned weekly!